Kindly note that you are now applying for admission to HSUHK self-financing programmes. You may click
for the details of programme offerings and application procedures.
Please select the intake you are going to apply for admission and you will be directed to the corresponding system for application accordingly:
January intake of AY 2020/21 is only applicable to applicants who have completed the public examination and fulfilled the minimum entry requirement(s) of the University. Year 1 entry of the following programmes is open for application:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Corporate Governance and Compliance [BBA-CGC]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Financial Analysis [BBA-FA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Finance and Banking [BBA-FB]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Management [BBA-MGT]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Professional Accountancy [BBA-PA]
January intake of AY 2020/21 is not applicable to mainland students.
Applicants who are going to participate in the public examination in 2021 should submit online application for the September Intake of AY 2021/22. The application period for the 2021 entry shall start in mid-November 2020. You are invited to visit this webpage nearer the time for more updated information.
In case applicants submitted the incorrect application of intake semester, applicants will be required to submit another application and all fees paid will not be refunded nor transferred.
The application period for 2021 entry (September intake) will start in mid-November 2020. Please keep abreast of the updated information on the Registry’s website (
For enquiries, please email to
For technical support, please email to
Copyright © 2016, Undergraduate Application System
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong