Register User
Kindly note that you are now applying for Year 1 admission of 2021-22 January intake to HSUHK self-financing programmes. You may click here for details of programme offerings.

Steps to Submit Online Application
1. Register an account
You need to register an account to use the Undergraduate Application System. Please prepare a valid personal e-mail account for future contact purpose and ensure all mandatory fields are filled in.
2. Login and complete all required sections
After registration, you can login with the email address and password. Make sure you have completed all mandatory fields and uploaded the required supporting documents. After completing all mandatory fields, you can go to the submission page to complete the application.

Required supporting documents include:
(1) Copy of your Hong Kong Identity Card (Both sides) (Local Students) / valid travel document (Non-local Students**)
(2) Copy of official school report(s) / transcript(s)
(3) Copy of local / international public examination result certificate
(4) Copy of English Language Proficiency proof (if any)

Please note that the processing time of your application may be extended if you fail to upload any of the above mentioned documents.
3. Receive an application number
You will receive an application number via email after submitting your online application. You are advised to retain this number for future reference and enquiries.
4. Pay the application fee
After submission of online application, please follow the payment instructions on the debit note and settle the application fee accordingly. A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of HK$100 (Local Students) / HK$200 (Non-local Students**) is charged for each applied programme. Kindly note that your application will not be processed if you fail to settle the application fee by the due date shown on the debit note.
5. Check the application status regularly
Upon settlement of application fee, you are advised to log into the Undergraduate Application System regularly to check your application status.
**Students who hold the following visa / permit issued by the Director of Immigration are defined as Non-local students:
(1) Student visa / entry permit
(2) Visa under the Immigration Arrangement for Non-Local Graduates
(3) Dependent visa / entry permit (students who were 18 years old or above when they were issued with such visa / entry permit by the Director of Immigration.)
User Login
For Registered Applicants only
Email Address

Forgotten password

For enquiries, please email to © 2016, Undergraduate Application System
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong